Welcome to Indian Journal of Pharmaceutical Education and Research :: Vol 49, Issue 4, Oct-Dec, 2015 :: Latest Issue
The Official Journal of Association of Pharmaceutical Teachers of India (APTI)
(Registered under Registration of Societies Act XXI of 1860 No. 122 of 1966-1967, Lucknow)
Indian Journal of Pharmaceutical Education and Research (IJPER) [ISSN-0019-5464] is the official journal of Association of Pharmaceutical Teachers of India (APTI) and is being published since 1967. IJPER, a quarterly publication devoted to publish reviews and research articles in pharmacy and the related disciplines of Pharmaceutical education. It mainly covers the articles of special interest, covering the areas of Pharmaceutical research, teaching and learning, laboratory innovations, education technology, curriculum design, examination reforms, training and other related issues. It encourages debates and discussions on the issues of vital importance to Pharmaceutical education and research. The goal of the journal is to provide the quality publications and publish most important research and review articles in the field of drug development and pharmaceutical education. It is circulated and referred by more than 6000 teachers, 40,000 students and over 1000 professionals working in Pharmaceutical industries, Regulatory departments, hospitals etc.
- Editor-in-Chief : Prof. M Ahmed
- Frequency : Quarterly (4 issues/year)
- Impact Factor : 0.219 (2013 Journal Citation Reports®, ©Thomson Reuters, 2014)
- 5 year Impact Factor : 0.270 (2013 Journal Citation Reports®, ©Thomson Reuters, 2014)
- Indexed and Abstracted in : Science Citation Index Expanded, Journal Citation Reports, SCOPUS, EMBASE, ABC Chemistry, African Index Medicus, Connect Journals, Geneva Foundation for Medical Education and Research (GFMER), Google Scholar, NewJour-Georgetown University Library USA, OpenJGate, Pharmaceutical Sciences Open Access Resources (PSOAR), Science Central, Ulrichsweb, Indian Science Abstracts, Medicinal and Aromatic Plants Abstracts (MAPA), HINARI, DOAJ [Directory of Open Access Journal] and many more..
Chemistry Content in the Pharmacy Curriculum: Relevance to Develop Pharmacists Fit-to-work in Diverse Pharmacy Profession Sectors10.5530/ijper.49.4.1
Assessment of learning style preferences of pharmacy students: Findings from public university of Malaysia10.5530/ijper.49.4.4
Partially Purified Exopolysaccharide from Lactobacillus plantarum YML009 with Total Phenolic Content, Antioxidant and Free Radical Scavenging Efficacy10.5530/ijper.49.4.6
Effect of Sodium Alginate in Combination With HPMC K 100 M in Extending the Release of Metoprolol Succinate from its Gastro-Retentive Floating Tablets10.5530/ijper.49.4.7
Formulation and Evaluation of Novel Spray-dried Alginate Microspheres as Pulmonary Delivery Systems of Rifampicin in Rats10.5530/ijper.49.4.9
Ameliorating effects of Garcinia mangostana Linn pericarp extract on hepatic antioxidants in Diethyl nitrosamine (DEN) induced Hepatocellular Carcinoma (HCC)10.5530/ijper.49.4.10